Carhartt Duck Tool Belt (Black)
I used to dismiss the idea of a tool belt .... until I had one. They make a lot of sense for jobs around the house or garden - when you are away from your shed or garage. Load up with the tools you might need and save yourself the endless trips back and forth to the tool box.
- These are sized with the American workwear market in mind so
- S/M - from a 28" waist up to a 34/36"
- L/XL - from 34" up to around a 44" waist
- Edd: I'm around a 35" waist - sometimes I can wear 34" jeans, sometimes a 36". I wear a 36" in the Carhartt Bib Overalls. I can wear both sizes of the tool belt - the S/M at its maximum length and the L/XL at its smallest. I've chosen to go with the S/M as I personally prefer not to have the excess strap on the L/XL
- Lou: I'm a size 10-12 (29" waist) and I wear the S/M.
- Material: the toolbelt is made from Carhartt's legendary 12oz, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas. This means that when new the fabric feels stiff, but with time and wear develops its own shape to fit your body.
- Pocket situation: it has four large pockets and one small pocket, a pencil pocket (or penknife pocket) and two tool loops.
The strap is adjustable with a strong clip to fasten.
If you want to, as it's cotton canvas, it can easily be made waterproof by applying Otter Wax Fabric Wax